RE: Core/Layer vs. GUI

This looks good! This is the kind of standard I was personaly looking for in
the LSB. It looks at linux froma very different perspective (admins,
embedded system builders/designers, mini distro's).

I think the BUILD level 2 can in fact result in the "Linux Core"(or "LSB
Core"?) component/level/profile (with or without the X libs).

Robert: Keep me/us up to date!

Thanks,

--
Vincent de Lau (vincent@delau.demon.nl)