Re: File Systems.

Erik will have to speak for himself as to his motivations, but what he
described reflects FHS, which is the standard LSB was shooting for.  I don't
know how well Red Hat adheres to FHS off hand, but surely we're not going to
deliberately steer away from standards that Red Hat endorses or uses just
for the sake of not being Red Hat?

-Nick

* Robert W. Current (current@hel-inc.com) [000319 06:57]: