X Proposal

I propose X, in a full useable implementation be a "Level 2" LSB
compliant standard.

This will allow LSB "Level 2" to be more useful to software developers
who wish to provide X applications.

I further propose that "Level 1" LSB compliance include network
services, but not X.

This will allow developers (including myself) to have a standard base
set to refer to when constructing networked devices that do not require
X in any form.

I am willing to work with others on a "Sample implementation" of "Level
1" compliance, because I am (slowly) building such a distribution
anyway.