Re: Final version of a Logo

I'm not sure that should be part of the logo itself
(meaning part of the design), but IMO it should definitely
be part of what's required to appear right next to the logo
in some standard way.  Has anyone defined the various
categories of compatibility and test requirements yet?
Suggested them?  If so, point me to them. If not I'll keep
on it.

-Nick

* Simon Epsteyn (seva@fnal.gov) [000920 15:21]:
> Should the logo mention the version and possibly platform?
>
> May be something like:
>
> 	Build for Linux
> 	LSB 1.0 x86
>
> If this is something you will be looking for when you buy an application in
> the store at least version and platform seems important.
>
> /Simon
>
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Nicholas Petreley wrote:
>
> > Here is the final version of one of the Logos
> >
> > http://www.gatherround.com/j/Template?File=viewpic.html&u=105486&a=105952&p=1000000000001603276&Sequence=1
> >
> > -Nick

Nicholas Petreley   Caldera Systems - LinuxWorld/InfoWorld
nicholas@petreley.com - http://www.petreley.com - Eph 6:12
.