Re: recent emails

   Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
   From: "Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo" <jake@nodomainname.net>

   It appears that work is either really slow, or really quiet. Personally,
   it is on the slow side for me - glibc is big, and there are a lot of
   symbols. Also, I am still waiting for TOG to send me the UNIX98 book, and
   have various other projects. I imagine most people have similar situations
   (well, the other projects, not necessarily waiting for TOG :).

It'd be nice if we could get status reports from others about what's
going on.  Erik?  Dale?  Can you fill us with what you've been up to
lately?

Many thanks,

						- Ted