Re: recent emails

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Thomas Michaud wrote:

> I give.  Is there simply no more posting on this list than clueless
> companies attempting to rook customers and investors?  (It brings back
> thousand of jokes about investing in worthless Gold Mines....)
>
> Is this what the we've come to?

It appears that work is either really slow, or really quiet. Personally,
it is on the slow side for me - glibc is big, and there are a lot of
symbols. Also, I am still waiting for TOG to send me the UNIX98 book, and
have various other projects. I imagine most people have similar situations
(well, the other projects, not necessarily waiting for TOG :).

| Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo        |          jake@nodomainname.net |
| NoDomainName Networks       |    http://www.nodomainname.net |