Re: interested in helping with LSB web pages?

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

> Did you guys want to put this under lsb.opensource.org? Presumably
> Bruce originally intended this to be a project by that group, I
> don't know what is going to happen.

Thanks for the offer.  It was easiest to use kernel.org.  I think we
may register a separate domain name, and until then things will sit at
http://linux.kernel.org/lsb.

Regarding being a project of opensource.org, I think it was more like
Bruce was heading LSB and also part of the opensource group, so he put
the list there.  Any software we produce will be Open Source, of course.

> Any word on what was decided with the lists?

The lists are going to sit at kernel.org as well.  They'll be ready
today.

- Dan