Re: Molasses version 0.6.5 released

Molasses treats item types 'd' and 'P' as documents and gives you the
option of either downloading the file or opening it in the system
viewer. If I remember correctly, your survey is what convinced me to
add support for the 'd' item type! 'P' is rarely used but it didn't
seem to hurt anything by adding it.

So thanks for doing that survey. It was really helpful to have
concrete information to work with.

-- Jonathan