Re: Molasses version 0.6.5 released

> Just FYI: I did a survey of Gopher "directory entry"/field types as they exis
> in the world: Sunrise Programmer: Directory entry says what? Current Gopher
> type field types
> <http://sunriseprogrammer.blogspot.com/2019/03/directory-entry-says-what-current.html>
>
> For example, a bunch of people use 'd' for 'document' -- a value that isn't in
> the RFC

There's lots of non-RFC item types out there. I think there are some generally
agreed-upon ones, but some non-consensus items. I'm guilty of this myself.

There was past discussion about this mailing list acting to arbitrate it, but I
don't think that ever got off the ground.

-- No Alchemy (unless it works) -- "Girl Genius" 2006-07-12 -------------------