Re: Linux command line Gopher+ client

I have been using the original Gopher+ text from UMN and I also
created my own Gopher+ server from it.  I know there is at least
gopher.quux.org running on _pygopherd_.  But what I understood is that
this software is old (does not automatically mean bad) and I had some
ideas for Gopher+ information in mind like

  - support for navigation (most important)
  - alternative views
  - file descriptions (as +ABSTRACTS)
  - search documents by title
  - full-text search (not implemented yet)

Therefore I also made a Gopher+ server which is written in Java and
almost ready to release (I guess). If you access the web server with
Gopher-by-HTTP you get a $-directory listing from that server (in HTTP
mode; regular Gopher+ listing is also supported of course).

Regards,
Wolfgang