Re: Wikipedia article cleanup

On 7/19/21 1:56 AM, Zachary Lee Andrews wrote:
> If anyone here also participates in Wikipedia, I would appreciate help
> Also folks keep adding self promotions to their gemini and/or
> gopher-only clients to the web client section; maybe a table of native
> gopher clients could be added to the article to cut down on this.

I can't promise I'll be able to help with this, but I just wanted to
pipe in and say that I am a big fan of Wikipedia comparison tables and
one for native clients would be a very valuable and welcome addition to
the page. So a hearty thumbs-up.

Thanks for your editing efforts to keep Wikipedia accurate and useful!

-Dave Gauer