Re: Stand-alone Gopher Client for Windows

On 3/24/2021 7:51 PM, David Meyer wrote:
> What's a good, actively maintained, stand-alone Gopher client for
> Windows 10? I'm interested in either GUI or console applications. (My
> browser-of-choice, Brave, doesn't have an Overbite port.)

"Dooble" is a good browser. Very active development and supports HTTP:
https://textbrowser.github.io/dooble/

"Gopher Browser for Windows" is really nice too:
http://www.mattowen.co.uk/gopher/gopher-client-browser-for-windows

"Simple Gopher Client" is available in the Windows Store.

"Elpher" is an excellent Gopher Browser and supports Gemini:
gopher://thelambdalab.xyz:70/1/projects/elpher/

"Lagrange" is a beautiful Gemini client that supports Gopher:
https://git.skyjake.fi/skyjake/lagrange.git

"Geminaut" supports Gopher too:
https://www.marmaladefoo.com/pages/geminaut

There's more, but my mom taught me to only lay out a couple of outfits
for my daughter when she was a baby or she'd be there all day trying to
decide which one to wear.

--
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services