Git-backed phlogging engine

Greetings!

I want to mention and introduce my

    minimalistic and simple Git-backed CGI/inetd blogging and phlogging
    engine with email-backed comments support, written on Go.
    http://www.sgblog.stargrave.org/

It aims to be more or less as simple as possible for *logging purposes.
Posts are just an empty git commits with log message containing the post
itself. For HTTP/HTML it uses an ordinary CGI interface. For Gopher it
uses ordinary inetd-interface. Atom feed is currently generated only in
HTTP mode. Single binary is used for both protocols.

It also supports comments adding by sending email to address something
like comment@blog.example.com?subject=SHA1-HASH, requiring another
additional binary and mail server reconfiguration. Comments are stored
as a git-notes in netstring-serialized container. Whole *log could be
mirrored with just single git clone.

Unfortunately I do not *log on english language, but there are more
than two thousand of posts on russian in my personal phlog:
gopher://phlog.stargrave.org/ (HTTP version: http://blog.stargrave.org/russian/)
that shows how it successfully works for several years.
Also there is an example weblog on english with comments: http://blog.stargrave.org/example/

Example configuration steps are also described, if someone wants to try it:
http://www.sgblog.stargrave.org/Installation.html
http://www.sgblog.stargrave.org/Configuration.html

Hope it can be interesting!

--