Gopher over TLS: First working Server & Client

Hi, I just wrote a client and server to demonstrate Gopher over TLS. It is not intended to be used for production environments but it is the first step in order for a standardization. It is very basic, the server only has one page which outputs a hello world and the client outputs the same as the cURL gopher feature.] But anyway feedback is welcome and I'm going to start writing the RFC proposal soon.

Request, help and feed is most welcome.

The repository with the code plus the proposal can be found here: https://gitlab.com/emilengler/gophers

Ask me whenever you have questions!

Cheers,