Re: Gopher over TLS

Hi, I read your blog.
Let's say we register the URI scheme gophers: with port 7000 and all the other stuff you mentioned. What if the request contains something like an additional character (maybe an ASCII control sequence?) like other suggesetd on the ML. If the gopher client provides this the server uses TLS, if not it'll use plain gopher.

Cheers,
Emil