Re: pygopherd, Ubuntu 20.04

Things that depended on Python 2 generally got dropped from the archive if they were not ported.  In good news for 20.10 and onward it looks like gophernicus, sacc, vf1, and gopher will be there in the package archive.  Old things can be brought back as snaps via snapcraft as they could drag along old libraries privately that way at least in the interim until porting is further along.

Stephen Michael Kellat