Pituophis 1.1 released

Pituophis 1.1 is now up on GitHub and PyPI. It's a Python library I wrote for doing client and server things. You could run it as a Gophermap, Gophertag and globbing-compliant server as well without too much fuss.

The GitHub repository's at https://github.com/dotcomboom/Pituophis, and includes a bunch of examples, one of which being a graphical client that displays menus in a tree view.

https://github.com/dotcomboom/Gophew is another thing I did using it as a search-enabled indexer/frontend, which is currently running my collective's newly resurrected Gopher server at gopher.somnolescent.net. (A place for Pituophis there is still in the works.)

Let me know what you think.
"so you put the seconds in the microwave, but where do the nachos go"
-dcb                              https://dotcomboom.somnolescent.net