Re: Help with a demo

> Also, Anyone out there know about Packet Drivers on DOSBox?

There's basically no support for it. There are some forks of DOSBox that
support NE2000-type NICs but not the mainline. You might get it working with
the serial port support but this would need something on the other end to
provide it with a SLIP or PPP-like connection.

I actually run TurboGopher on QEMU emulating a Power Mac. That pretty much
"just works" using a tun/tap network interface. I use 9.2.2, which works out
of the box.

-- Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. -- Gen. O. N. Bradley