Re: Gopher over TLS: First working Server & Client

It was thus said that the Great Sean Conner once stated:
I think it's still too early for this.  There's no consensus yet as to now
this will work, nor even a rough idea.  I know coding the fun part,  but I
would hold off for a bit.

My suggestion was to ask for some initial feedback, then write the proposal, then send it to the ML and ask for more feedback and once we reached a consensus on a final document it will be submitted to the RFC Editor.

Cheers,
Emil