Re: Bucktooth server problem downloading files

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:21:32PM +0100, Gaël Elegoët wrote:
> Hi ,
> I was a little surprised by the fact that Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo@codemadness.org <mailto:hiltjo@codemadness.org>> could test my server as I didn’t posted the link… But anyways.
> here it is :
> gopher://galgot.hd.free.fr <gopher://galgot.hd.free.fr>
> Good to know the maker himself can check :) thanks.

Oops, yes I tested the url gopher://gopher.floodgap.com:70/1/buck and the
floodgap proxy, which isn't yours ofcourse.

> regards,
>
> Gaël Elégoët
> galgot@free.fr
> galgot.com

> > I'm a little peeved, because "use something else" doesn't help me solve
> > this problem, and I actually do read this list.

It was not intended in this way. Just a way of testing and to exclude the
possibilities of an error. I've misread some parts of the original mail, so it
was not helpful in the end. Sorry for the line-noise.

--
Kind regards,
Hiltjo