Re: Bucktooth server problem downloading files

> here it is :
> gopher://galgot.hd.free.fr <gopher://galgot.hd.free.fr>
> Good to know the maker himself can check :) thanks.

What are you using for your "inetd" and what version of Perl? Can you
upload a text file of some length somewhere so I can watch how it streams?
Your site behaves rather curiously: menus seem to go through but binary
files get randomly cut off, and OverbiteNX won't connect to it at all
though the proxy and cURL can connect.

-- BOND THEME NOW PLAYING: "The Living Daylights" -----------------------------