Re: Questions about URLs for Gopher search items

(to the list this time, sorry)

> > A URL like gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/0/v2/vs%09cheese  (note the 0
> > instead of a 1) will do the search but will treat the results like a file
> > instead of like a directory.
>
> Again, I would now argue that this URL is invalid since for a type 0
> transaction the client is supposed to send only a selector and a
> selector cannot contain a tab.

I'm not sure I'd agree wit this. A CGI/mole/etc. on the other end may well
want arguments, especially for documents that update dynamically. Is this
in RFC 1436?

-- Are we not men? We are Klingons! -- Klingon-Devo Mix Masters, Inc. ---------