Re: Questions about URLs for Gopher search items

On 27.10.2019 19:42, solderpunk wrote:
After I have done a
Veronica search with sacc and I am staring at the results, how do I ask
sacc "Which URL am I at, right now?".

After reading their built-in documentation, I was unable to figure out
how to ask that very simple question of most clients.  It does not
appear to be possible, or to be undocumented, in cgo, click, gopher,

See UMN gopher's built-in help:

= : Display technical information about current item.
^ : Display technical information about current directory.

(It won't show the search terms though.)