Re: Bucktooth server problem downloading files

Was responding when you responded :)

indeed all files are marked as executable ! changed that on the BlackNeXTicons.zip file and it downloaded fine.
Seems I messed all the files permissions in there. Will change that.
Many thanks ;)

Gaël Elégoët
galgot@free.fr
galgot.com