Re: Radiointerview radio-x, German

Hello,

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 21:45:38 +0200 Martin Ebnoether <ventilator@semmel.ch> wrote:
> > The talk is due to be aired on 2018-08-08. After that all recordings will be
> > visible. The talk was held in German, so maybe the live talk is only interest-
> > ing for people who understand German. I am planning a transcription to
> > English, for bitreich.org.
>
> Please do send the link to the recorded show. I'm very much
> interested. Both because I run a gopher site and a do a podcast
> (in swiss german) myself.

http://absmagazin.de/Members/radio/sendung/abs180808.mp3

I am working on a transcription to English, which will take a while. If anyone
else does it, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

💻 https://r-36.net
💻 gopher://r-36.nethttps://r-36.net/about
🔐 1C3B 7E6F 9805 E5C8 C0BD  1F7F EA21 7AAC 09A9 CB55
🔐 http://r-36.net/about/20h.asc
📧 20h@r-36.net