Free gopher hosting at circumlunar.space

Greetings, gopherites!

I would like to announce that I am now offering free gopher hosting to
anybody who wants it on my new server at circumlunar.space.

The idea is you generate an ssh keypair, mail me your public key and
desired username, and I will set you up with a 200MB disk quota and sftp
access (chrooted to your homedir).  Your stuff will be accessible from
gopher://circumlunar.space/~yourname/.  You can host anything you like
that will not result in the VPS provider terminating my account or with
me landing in court or prison.

This service is intended to make gopherspace accessible to interested
persons who for whatever reason are unwilling or unable to run their own
server.  Unlike other free hosting providers like SDF, tilde.town, etc.,
gopher hosting is the *main attraction* at circumlunar.space.  If you
are not interested in maintaining a gopherhole, there is no purpose in
joining.  Hopefully this will avoid the typical profusion of abandoned
and/or broken gopherholes with only a single "hello gopher, lol!" file
inside.

Please share this notice with anybody you know who may be interested in
getting into gopherspace.

Cheers,
Solderpunk