Re: Release for sacc(1), console gopher client

Quentin Rameau <quinq@fifth.space> wrote:

> > Very nice;
>
> Thank you!
>
> > I wish I knew more about curses so as to add a media
> > handler so as to view images, etc without exiting the client.
>
> Well, sacc doesn't use curses, and rendering images inline would be a
> terminal feature, not curses.

Hmm, it sort of looks like it's linked to curses:

% ldd /usr/local/bin/sacc
/usr/local/bin/sacc:
        -lcurses.7 => /usr/lib/libcurses.so.7
        -lterminfo.1 => /usr/lib/libterminfo.so.1
        -lc.12 => /usr/lib/libc.so.12
        -lgcc_s.1 => /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1

This is on a netbsd/i386 system with no significant tweaks to the Makefile.

jeff