Re: Release for sacc(1), console gopher client

> Very nice;

Thank you!

> I wish I knew more about curses so as to add a media
> handler so as to view images, etc without exiting the client.

Well, sacc doesn't use curses, and rendering images inline would be a
terminal feature, not curses.
But you don't need to exit sacc to display images, it'll launch an
external viewer (through xdg-open by default but you can configure
this) to open any file it doesn't handle (actually sacc do not handle
any file).