Re: New repo and some fixes for Gophernicus

On 28 Jan 2018, at 18:36, David Woodfall <dave@dawoodfall.net> wrote:

>> Gophernicus now has a new home at Github and a new rolling release model - there will be no moar tar.gz releases
>
> Does this mean no source code tarballs then, or?

Yep, I will no longer do tarballs - however Github does, automatically, it's behind the green button on top-right which says "Clone or download". Even the download url always stays the same:

https://github.com/kimholviala/gophernicus/archive/master.zip

Although now that I think about it the zip format messes up the execute-bits on scripts... I might need to test & possibly fix that.

- Kim