Re: Project Gutenberg Gopher

Hi all

I was browsing it using the Gopher client by Charles Childers on iOS and from the web using the Floodgap proxy and noticed a few issues:

The iOS client shows no content for the three first menu items: (Our Most Popular Books, Our Latest Releases, Random Books). I’ve seen this before when gopher menus didn’t use \r\n to end an item. I haven’t checked right now because I’m on a mobile device.

The lists don’t have basic info like author or title of the book in question.

The text download links don’t link to the text files via item type text but via item type web, e.g. http://gutenberg.pglaf.org/2/20/20.txt

Cheers
Alex