Re: Project Gutenberg Gopher

This is awesome to see! And works great with prologic/gopherproxy [1]

https://gopher.mills.io/dante.pglaf.org

Thanks for making this available to Gopherspace!

cheers
James

[1]: https://github.com/prologic/gopherproxy

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:56 AM, Mr. Leveck <leveck@leveck.us> wrote:
Greetings,

Project Gutenberg has been hosting a Gopher frontend for their service
since October. It is reachable thru this URL: gopher://dante.pglaf.org

Here is is a communication from their CEO:

> This service has been running, and I'm not sure what we might want to
> do with it.  It has not yet been publicized.
>
> Let me know, and thanks again,
>   Greg Newby

I am seeking advice from the group as to what Project Gutenberg should
do to publicize this service. I am certain they are aware that they are
aware that the very nature of gopher:// means it will never have huge
amounts of traffic.

Please reply to all on the is thread as I have CC'd Dr. Newby on this
message.

--
Nathaniel Leveck
gopher://gopher.leveck.us