RE: ANSI Colour & RIP

I can't see how you'd implement this without breaking classic clients.

You could make it some sort of Gopher+ extension, but it would be a fair bit of work, and hardly any clients support Gopher+ in the first instance, so I'm not sure it's worth it.

Also, one of the nice things about Gopher, is that you can use a client that allows you the user to define a colour scheme that suits you, and not one that the gopherhole owner prefers.

-Jar