Update on the crawl and some initial stats

Dear fellow Gophers,

I have put up a page in my gopherhole about the crawling project:

  gopher://kalos.mine.nu/1/burrow/index.gph

that contains some general information and some preliminary
statistics. The crawl is not yet complete yet, but I will update that
page every couple of days with fresh stats about the portion of the
graph visited by the crawler.

There are some dumb plots in there as well. Sorry for the formatting,
which is a bit rough :)

HND

KatolaZ

P.S.: It seems that I have problems receiving emails from the mailing
list. That's why I haven't replied to some of them. I hope this one
gets through and comes back ;)