Re: Nice New List... Still can't Post via Email.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Nice New List... Still can't Post via Email.
- From: "Bradley D. Thornton" <Bradley@NorthTech.US>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 02:05:41 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] 31d3d539-0a87-282f-4886-af7205cd09f7@NorthTech.US>
- Reply-to: Bradley@NorthTech.US
- In-reply-to: <20171218080416.GI6992@Blackswan>
- References: <20171218-070118.900.0@Matt-Owenx-Jaruzelx.news.gmane.org> <CALGqR9+_fnAMay1icHPgZh3+LcB3+1mM6EojgOWJ24DEZn21KQ@mail.gmail.com> <20171218-072237.631.0@Matt-Owenx-Jaruzelx.news.gmane.org> <20171218073236.GG6992@Blackswan> <20171218-073651.665.0@Matt-Owenx-Jaruzelx.news.gmane.org> <20171218080416.GI6992@Blackswan>
Let's see if I can. I haven't made a post since the move.
We'll know soon enough, right?
On 12/18/2017 12:04 AM, David Woodfall wrote:
In article <20171218073236.GG6992@Blackswan>, dave-
It looks like you were able to successfully post to this list
I wish! I'm doing this via NNTP. It's exactly the same issue I had
the list was on it's old home. :( I get emails of posts, but I can't
Do you get any error when you try to post via email?
What email client are you using?
Also, a bit offtopic, but what is the nntp address?
No error, the email just off into the ether, never to be seen again,
don't get a post confirmation. I'm using Outlook 2013 into MS
sending email domain is Jaruzel.com, and I send via smarthost at my ISP.
The NNTP server is 'news.gmane.org' and the group name is
All I can think of is that the domain may be flagged in a spam
blacklist or something. I guess the list admin will have the answer to
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.