Re: New repo and some fixes for Gophernicus

On 28 Jan 2018, at 21:18, David Woodfall <dave@dawoodfall.net> wrote:

About your domain

I don't have the username/password for the domain hosting company because all of the copies and backups of all my passwords were confiscated, and I don't have the email address that I used to register the domain because that too was confiscated along with the server that runs the domain and the emails. So I can't reset any of the passwords either...

So no, there is pretty much no way to get any of my previous 25 years back, I had to start everything form scratch.

... and I'm still laughing :D

- Kim

---

Who owns "other.debian.org" lists? Can't anyone fix the borken Reply-To: -header?