Re: [gopher] Problem reading files on gopher site

Ah, ok. You've got your gopher hostname set incorrectly - it's the -h parameter in the config file /etc/sysconfig/gophernicus and it must point to a working hostname or as you noticed only the root menu works.

- Kim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [gopher] Problem reading files on gopher site
From: Jeff Greer
To: Gopher Project Discussion
CC:

I have the same basic site set up on two servers. The first server located on a CentOS 7 server works fine.

The second to which I am migrating to displays the files but will not download them. When a file is selected, I get a Connecting to... displayed in the Firefox message bar at the bottom. It ultimately times out. Essentially the same behavior via lynx.

The sites address is: gopher://faroutscience.com

I appreciate your help!
v/r
Jeff