[gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1.1696

I pushed a minor OverbiteFF change to force Firefox to non-multiprocess
when it is installed. My attempt at a e10s-compatible OverbiteFF ended in
failure; the necessary APIs don't exist for JavaScript, and now that
WebExtensions is a thing, they are not ever likely to. There are no other
changes. If OverbiteFF suddenly stopped working for you and you are on the
beta channel, try updating the add-on. It is now live on AMO.

The WE-compatible OverbiteFF is now waiting on TCP sockets. There is a
protocol handler extension available, but without the former it's not much
help. It is possible Fx57 (the end of support for legacy addons) will come
without a solution :(

-- Talking about art is like dancing about architecture. -- Frank Zappa -------