Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client

Cameron,  it might be possible to compile a version for Mac OS X 10.4, looking
at the compatibility page, it looks like FPC 2.6.4 and Lazarus 1.2.6 can build
for OS X 10.4.

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Installing_Lazarus_on_MacOS_X#Compatibility

Once this Gopher client has matured enough, and you have about an hour to
spare, you can try installing Xcode and Lazarus onto OS X 10.4 and running the
compile process.  There is only one Lazarus package needed other than the base
Lazarus components and that is TurboPowerIPro which is used for the HTML
widget.  Even if this isn't compatible with needed version of Lazarus, we
could just replace it with a different widget.