Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client

HTTP Download worked. Installed. *sigh* HTTP :P

Okay testing it out now for realz!

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Kevin Veroneau <kevin@veroneau.net> wrote:
Okay, so I was able to successfully download it over HTTP, if you wanted to
try that:  http://gopher.veroneau.net/1library/PascalGopher

It was recongnized as well and mounted.  I don't believe DMGs are OS X version
specific.