Re: [gopher] GopherCon 2016

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 11:14:54PM +0000, barana . wrote:
> If you pick fri evening/sat morning american time, you will catch most GMT +8,9,10,11,12 time zone people on sun morningish thats NZ,Japan, Australia(me), the Asias ,Vladivostock, the Western Pacific.

As a UK resident I'd be interested to know what american timezone we're looking
at since I suspect (need to check time zones) that that would make for a very
late night over here. Not impossibly late, as long as the evening is relatively
early, but that may cause the corrisponding morning to be very early also.

Cheers,
Adam.