I would however like it if assets were available too, but in the proper gopher manner. Say each article is a menu type. The first item should link to the pure text representation keeping the current look and feel. Below that menu item could be links to each image in the article, then perhaps links to the "See Also" references. In fact, I'd rather links to "See Also" over images. I browse via Gopher to avoid seeing pages like Pintrest which are overly cluttered in images.

We're here because we love text and the Gopher protocol, not because we want to transform gopher into the next HTTP/HTML. Unlike HTTP, gopher is fully KISS compliant...

gopher://gopherpedia.com/0/KISS principle

On June 15, 2015 4:26:17 PM MDT, "barana ." <barana24@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm glad Its back up and runninng! thx colin.
btw do you take requests for features?

I was wondering if you'd like to add inline selectors for images?

From: kevin@veroneau.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:53:53 -0600
To: gopher-project@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: Re: [gopher] Gopherpedia is officially broken

Happy days are among us once again. :) I guess it was an API change on their part?

On June 15, 2015 2:25:34 PM MDT, Colin Mitchell <muffinista+gopher@gmail.com> wrote:
Fixed, thanks for pointing it out!

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Colin Mitchell <muffinista+gopher@gmail.com> wrote:
Working on it now :-/

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Kevin Veroneau <kevin@veroneau.net> wrote:
It is indeed a sad day for Gopher, as one of the most widely used gopher sites is dead. Hopefully Muffinlabs can spring into action with a fix, so that us Gopherites can ge t our Wikipedia fix in plain text once again. Until that glorious day, I guess we'll need to get our fix using the legacy HTTP protocol method.