[gopher] Gopherpedia is officially broken

It is indeed a sad day for Gopher, as one of the most widely used gopher sites is dead. Hopefully Muffinlabs can spring into action with a fix, so that us Gopherites can get our Wikipedia fix in plain text once again. Until that glorious day, I guess we'll need to get our fix using the legacy HTTP protocol method.