Re: [gopher] Gopher's been quiet for awhile

Hi, is that the same draft that had been discussed here some months ago (as "RFC submission")?
And what is that another list?

On 05.06.2015 09:17, Nick Matavka wrote:
Well, I've been participating in the Gopher RFC development process,
personally.  They've actually asked me to bring a few Gopher developers
onto the list, at least to wave and say hello, because frankly they
don't even believe Gopher is being developed.

I have a workable internet-draft in XML form; if anyone is interested in
either backing me up on that list or taking a look at the
internet-draft, just drop me a line, please and thank you.

On 5 June 2015 at 02:34, Kevin Veroneau <kevin@veroneau.net