[gopher] Gopher's been quiet for awhile

Is everybody on this list still alive? Or hasn't there been any new developments on Gopher as of late? No new spectacular Gopher announcements? Will Gopher have a booth at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo showing off GopherVR running on either Google Cardboard or the Oculus Rift?

On a side note, has anybody created a fuse module for Gopher? If not, I may tackle that, as I think it would be interesting to see.