Re: [gopher] Gopher+ support in the community

The problem with extensions to gopher is getting people to use them. It turns out even Gopher+ that is around since ever couldn’t get much traction.

If you decide to go with Gopher+ : here is my server that implements it: gopher://matjaz.zapto.org/ The implementation is quite complete, it works with UMN Gopher client. It uses multiple views, ASK forms, file details …

Cheers :)

Matjaz