Re: [gopher] Running a gopher server under Docker

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/prologic/cgod/

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Edward Vielmetti <edward.vielmetti@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone who has built a gopher server have a configuration
for running it under Docker?

Trying to sort through provisioning this stuff, and it strikes me that
with the proper packaging you should be able to launch a simple
server with a default home page from a simple script. The challenge
is as always determining dependencies. Putting that all in a
Dockerfile strikes me as a reasonable goal.

Inspired by 1 April and the new Gentoo support for Gopher.

thanks

Ed

--
Edward Vielmetti +1 734 330 2465