Re: [gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Hmm, so it seems that Kmail is very weird when pasting in actual links. So I will repost the Links here, because if you click any of the text, you will get to a page you can't get to...

http://www.hackers-edge.com/HelpCenter/tutorials/first-steps-creating-character.html

http://www.hackers-edge.com/Forums/devblog

http://www.hackers-edge.com/Forums/closed-beta

I swear I disabled HTML mail sending entirely from my KMail... Looks like I'll have to look into that. I personally hate HTML mail.