Re: [gopher] CAPS capability: ServerDefaultCharset

Fine for me. I was liking the 'ServerDefaultCharset' term, as it's more generic (the client doesn't have to know whether any 'encoding' takes place or not, just the end result matters), but the token's name is so slight a detail that I am fine with anything.

Mateusz