Re: [gopher] Spidering the gopherspace

I'm not seeing this IP address "spidering", but rather I am seeing 192.241.163.154. I am assuming this is Veronica-2?

On that note, if anybody is trying out their spiders and wants to see a Gopher server log first hand to see results on the server, I will open up my "tail log" of my Gopher server log to anybody on this mailing list:

gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/0bin/mgod.log

This request will only display the last 30 lines of the log, but should give you a good idea on what's being hit on the server regardless.

With that said, this Gopher link is not public, so please absolutely do not add it to any Spiders you might have. I cannot stress this enough. There are a couple more "hidden tools" I have here, but they are password protected and cannot be accessed.