Re: [gopher] Running a MUD, was: Re: cgod - a new prototype gopher daemon

Hmm, that actually sounds very cool!  Reminds me of "Xbill" in a
spiritual sense.  If anybody else is interesting on this type of idea
for a story, I'd be up for going through with it.  It made me smile
when I read it, and that's what "draws people in".

Best Regards,
  Kevin Veroneau
  Kevin Veroneau Consulting Services
  kevin@veroneau.net